Monday, March 31, 2008

ATC Storage Box





As my collection of ATC's and other small art pieces begins to grow, I have seen a number of different options available. I want the items to be easily available to look at, as I think all of this should be shared as often as possible! I decided to do a small box that could be kept on my coffee table. Hopefully it looks inviting and sparks curiosity. I'll get back to you about that ;)


I covered all sides with scrapbook paper from Anna Griffin, Rita Marie & Co, and MAMBI. Applied a color glaze using Apple Barrel Wedgewood Green, then rubbed in Birdwing Copper Pearlescent acrylic (LOVE THIS) with a baby wipe. Embroidered ribbon from Offray, embellished green button brad by K & Co, paper flowers from Prima, jewels from value pack at Michael's.


This was fun, I'm sure I'll do some other boxes/containers. All ready have a couple in mind....


Peace.

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

You did an awesome job on your altered box, I am sure it looks great on your coffee table...
Brenda