Sunday, April 20, 2008

ATC for Group Swap


My online Altered Art group has an ATC swap going on with an 'open' theme. When I was thinking about what I'd do the first thing that came to mind is all the great friends I have made in this group! So I wanted to pay a bit of tribute to those friendships.


'Fun with Friends' is done on watercolor painted with Derwent Inktense waterolor pencils - these are wonderful! Collage images are from digitalcollagesheets.com and Lisa's Altered Art. Stamp is from a set by Hero Arts, ink is Cranberry Pigment by Colorbox. I used UTEE clear to emboss and distress the whole thing. There's some oil pastel in the background too!


Cheers to all my friends!

3 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

This is fabulous - I love it X

Christine said...

Coloring is really nice. I got your package and never realized the scale of these works, they are so cute! I can see your craft and confidence with painterly materials developing. I'm really glad you're so active and having so much fun. <3

~*~Patty said...

I'm having fun catching up on your artwork! This is such a great tribute to your friends, just Love that 'the girls' are sitting on the BINGO sign!
Enjoyed also your striped piece very much, nice knowing your process too.