Monday, April 28, 2008

ATC with acetate


I have been fooling around for several days with transparency film. I have been wanting to do this for awhile but was jolted forward by the current TGIF challenge.


I made this ATC with an acetate overlay. The background began as aptterned paper which was color glazed, stamped, and further colored with oil pastel. The acetate is stamped with black StazOn, stamp is by Stampington. Brass foil tape arounf the edges, fringe by Decorative Details.


Peace.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

This is fab, and I love the bird stamp! xx

Femmy said...

beautiful!!! love the birdstamp and all the beads!!

~*~Patty said...

Your acetate ATCs are very nice! I bet it gives them depth, especially in person. That heart bird stamp is one of my favs! Thank you for the nice comment on my blog, those flowers were a peek at what's blooming in my garden here in VA. The parade of colors is just beginning...ahhhh!