Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blog Award!!



Today I received a huge honor from my fellow artist friend & blogger Jillian - who nominated me for the Arte Y Pico Award. Thanks, Jillian!!
Here are the conditions of accepting the award….1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these conditions. Award website: Arte Y Pico
Now to nominate 5 of my fellow art blogging friends & let them know how much their blogs inspire me!


Here are the blogs I have chosen to share this with - and it's VERY difficult to come up with only 5!!



  • Kelly B. at ArtsyVisions. Her blog is amazing, as is her creativity, production, and sharing of resources and techniques. Be sure to visit!

  • Lesley at The Messy Crafter. Doesn't look messy to me! Lesley does a variety of things, all of them well.

  • Gabrielle M. at The Result of My Inspirations. Stunning work and lots of it - you need to take a look here :)

  • Barb at The Stamping Queen. Barb does great work and I enjoy the non-art messages as well - a great inspiration from 'down under'.

  • Barbara H. at Artiphy the Heart. Fabulous work and a beautiful blog. I recently discovered this place but visit here regularly. Very inspiring.

Please take the time to visit these great blogs, and thanks again to Jillian for this honor on my blog.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

thank you so much - what a lovely surprise! xx

faerie enchantment said...

This is such a wonderful thing!
Congrats!