Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF - Blue & Green


New Thank God It's Friday challenge is to focus on blue and green. I happen to have recently gotten some transparent playing cards which I've been playing with.


'Retro Revolution' is a 4 x 4 using one of the cards. The paper behind the card, as well as for the dress, are OLD and I have no idea where they came from now!! Stamp is from a great Dawn Hauser set by Inkadinkadoo; flower from a value pack of jewels from Michael's. Brads are made by JoAnn essentials. Rub-on from American Crafts. I made the label in Word. Ink is by Ancient Page.


Peace.


10 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is really striking. So amazing piece of art. Love it.

Thanks for playing TGiF again.

Femmy said...

love it!!!

herminesplace said...

Beautiful card.

Gabrielle Madsen said...

Very lovely, Gabrielle!

Barbara Hagerty said...

So much fun! I love your blue and green card!

Zimtschnecke said...

Oh, what a gorgeous and beautiful card! Great work!

bastelkueken said...

perfect and wonderful

stampingbalou said...

Just an incredible way of expressing art work - wow !!!

Thank you so much for participating TGiF... ;o)

Heather Robinson said...

This is really awesome. I have that dress stamp and have always used it in very pretty and traditional ways but WOW! You used it with pizzazz and imagination. Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog so I could visit yours!

Rosie said...

What a very intriguing piece of art! I really like it!