Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TGIF ~ Monogram


"Monogram" is this week's challenge for Thank God It's Friday. Several ideas sifted through my head before I got to this one.


'R is for RED' is 8 x 8, just the right size for this collage. This piece is nearly all cut and glued paper, except for a few embellishments that I could not resist ;) Background paper is from Chatterbox. I glued it down and sanded it. All images are cut from magazines! Flourishes are paper that I ran through my Revolution die cut machine. Chipboard letter and ampersand by Provo Craft, red acrylic tag by Heidi Grace, Jewels by Me and My Big Ideas, heart brad from ?. Edges inked with Color Petal from Colorbox.


Hope you like this; I LOVE red and this was a fun piece to do.


Peace.

5 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow Gabrielle this is wonderful. Stunning creation. Love it.

Thanks for joining TGiF.

Femmy said...

beautiful collage, love the papers you used!!

Barbara Hagerty said...

This is gorgeous, Gabrielle! What amazing color! Beautiful!!

bastelkueken said...

your card is wonderful - great

wahm922 said...

Wow, you have been busy with all these wonderful creations!