Friday, May 23, 2008

Altered Clipboards





Pretty and practical! I made these over the past couple of days, and am working on more now.


Ingredients for both: scrapbook paper, sandpaper, acrylic paint and various media, rub on embellishments, Prima flowers, misc brads, and Mod Podge. Haven't worked with Mod Podge in a long time and there is a learning curve, a short one luckily!


The first clipboard is 9 x 12", second is 6 x 9".


Peace.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Hi Gaye! Your altered clipboards came out great. One of mine actually sold at the art consignment store but I only took down 3 of them. I love how you've added the 3d embellishments at the top--great idea. Have a great weekend.

~*~Patty said...

Lovely clipboards Gaye! They look like lots of fun to make and as you said something useful! I just 'rescused' one from my son, he was doing a big cleanout. I should never be anywhere near anyone cleaning up ;)