Saturday, May 3, 2008

ATC for Grpup Swap


I joined a group recently which is focused on ATC's, and here is my first entry for a swap.


The Challenge is to use pink, black, and white. For some reason I immediately thought of Paris - I DON'T KNOW WHY!! - and came up with this. 'Independent but not Alone' uses a background of patterned paper which I gesso'd. Photo is from a wonderful book from the bargain table, 'The First Time I Saw Paris' by Peter Miller. I sanded the edges of the photo and inked with black sepia pigment. Stamp is also done in black sepia, source unknown. Card edged with oil pastel and uses Canson photo corners.


Peace.

3 comments:

Mandy C said...

great stuff. i love paris in artwork

~*~Patty said...

Hope I win the Pink, Black and White challenge this month (winkie winkie), lovely ATC! Your bird ATCs are so wonderful, each one a real delight! I'm looking forward to getting back into some of the ArtTech swaps again

Jillian said...

Wow--this color combo and your ATC theme really work great.