Sunday, May 4, 2008

ATC's for Group Swap/Birds






I am a swapaholic currently!! But having a lot of fun with all of this.


In my Art Techniques ATC group we have a Bird theme running, with 5 cards to be swapped. Please meet the 'Parlor Birds'. All cards are all or nearly all cut/paste collage. Background pattern papers (rugs, wallpaper) are from my scrap folder. Collage images of chairs from Bmuse, colored with colored pencil. Collage images of birds are from Lisa's Altered Art. Windows, views, and window treatments created by hand from scraps again. All cards edged with black Zig writer pen. Cards with stamped letter use alphas from Hero Arts and Memories Chalk Ink.

5 comments:

Mandy C said...

oooohhhh fabby i LOVE these

Anna said...

I love these!

Brian said...

Hey, this is Christine's friend Brian. She's been showing me your artworks on this blog for a little while, and they are really quite great, these ones especially! I love the birds! I think the third one down is just fantastic! I can't wait to see more.

Diana Evans said...

these are amazing...what neat ideas...love them!

John said...

i really love the birdies!!!

happy mother's day...

xo,
teri