Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Garden Gate



It's a great morning here! I used my butterflies, bees, and flowers to make some 'Garden Gate' moo cards for this week's Make a Moo or Two challenge ~ dots and stripes.


The gates are some torn and painted cardboard that was lying around here. I looked through all my stuff (there's plenty of it here, trust me!), bur didn't find anything that suited me, so I made my own. All images were stamped with StazOn Timber Brown. Stamps were Hero Arts and others from an unknown source. Glitter is Black Diamond Stickles and Crayola Glitter Glue pens. The flowers were punched from paper scraps and layered - I have had those flower punches forever:)


These gates welcome you into the garden. Peace.

6 comments:

dutchstamptramp said...

What a colourfull and beautiful moos. Thanks for participating again! Hope to see you back soon

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow they are wonderful.
Amazin moo´s.

herminesplace said...

Wonderful MOO

Susan Williamson said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog because now I've discovered yours! I loved your fresh and vibrant moos--very original. (Plus now I know what I can do with that roll of corrugated cardboard I've been saving for years).

akatrix said...

Moo! Love 'em! The corrugated effect is awesome. Happy art.....
Pat

~*~Patty said...

Your Moos are really super and so original!