Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TGIF ~ Paper Scraps


Another fun theme this week at Thank God It's Friday. I dug through my paper scrap files and came up with this, hope you like it!


The house shape was a decision I made before pulling out any paper or stamps - just felt compelled to do this. The bottom layer is a piece of Bristol Board with a blue color glaze on it, I had that lying around. Both papers are scraps, one by Anna Griffin, the other is a copy of an original background I made awhile ago. Stamps are by Tim Holz, done with dye ink. Black netting is attached with YES paste, beads are from a variety pack at Michael's. House is partially edged in black Zig marker.


Peace.

2 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is brilliant. Extraordinary Tag. Love this.

Thanks for participating TGiF again.

Jillian said...

Hi! I love your house!