Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Theme Thursday ~ Tea or Coffee


Late entry here for Theme Thursday. I had to play as this theme is a perfect fit!

'Tazo for Mona' began with patterned paper (Anna Griffin) which I gesso'd and colored with oil pastels. I made the cup from Me and My Big Ideas patterned paper, used red embroidery floss for the string, and of course a Tazo tag saved from a cup I recently enjoyed. Mona is stamped with black StazOn onto the same Anna Griffin paper that lies below (stamp is from Stamp Out Cute). The edges are stamped in silver metallic pigment (Tsukineko) using a flourish from Heidi Grace. I printed the label in word and edged in Cherry Pink StazOn.Mona enjoys taking a tea break from her otherwise stressful day - she's under a lot of pressure, don't you know ;)


Peace.