Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another hot one!!


I think it was 104 here yesterday - ewww - and the same today... I'm hittin' the beach on Monday with some friends, can hardly wait!!


Here's an ATC for a group swap, the theme is "Twins". I have been seriously stumped about this for awhile, and today my muse woke up - FINALLY!! The playing card was sanded lightly and painted with Twinkling H2O's. The stamped image is from Inkadinkadoo, stamped with Colorbox Black Sepia pigment on lavender cardstock, then clear embossed. Iridescent punchinella was layered across the card, and jewels ( K and Co) added to the diamonds. The stamped images were glued onto the card and I oversprayed everything with Glimmermist (Patina). The words were printed onto paper from Deja Views, cut into a diamond shape, and edged with pink metallic Decocolor pen. The entire card is edged with a black Sharpie.


Stay cool everybody!

No comments: