Sunday, June 1, 2008

Art Purchases Arrived!



Recently I purchased a couple of art pieces from Suzan Buckner's Etsy shop ( see Suzan Buckner's blog (Thrifty Collage Artist) ) and they arrived here yesterday! I am posting photos of them.


The Bee Woman was created by her after some blog exchanges between Suzan and I, I had to have this for the Salon! The 'Sing' piece is just wonderful too and I couldn't resist ~ I love birds, and the colors here are amazing. You need to visit Suzan's blog and Etsy shop to see more of this great art!!


Have a great arty day :)

4 comments:

~*~Patty said...

these pieces ARE amazing, how wonderful that you treated yourself to some of Suzan's fab artwork!

Laura said...

Oh, you are so fortunate to own these awesome pieces! Great!

Rosie said...

You have great taste and it's really kind of you to share those purchases with us!! I love Suzann's work - she often inspires me!

Suzan Buckner said...

Thank you so much!! I am happy that you like them!!

Suzan