Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bound Journal








I used my new Bind It All machine for the first time on this project, a journal which is a gift. One of my students that I tutored during the Spring had surgery yesterday on her knee - BUMMER - one week into summer :(. She's 15 and a very sweet girl - I made this journal for her, which I hope will help her to feel better soon.




The outside and inside of the covers are done with Basic Grey paper. Each inner page is edged with ink and stamped. I had many stamps and inkpads out for this process...




I hope she likes this, I plan to take it to her house tomorrow.




Peace.

2 comments:

wahm922 said...

Wonderful journal, I'm sure your student will cherish it always. How thoughtful : )

~*~Patty said...

What a perfectly Lovely creation and the perfect gift along with your sweet get well card. I really like how the coil is to the center of the journal too!