Saturday, June 7, 2008

Playing with paper


So a few days ago, as I looked at my paper scrap pile that has accumulated over the past week or so, I thought about combining them together somehow. I think I read about this on some one's blog somewhere. I want to build a supply of patterns, colors, etc. so I have them available for using in other pieces, further altering, etc.


I cut a piece of 9"x 12" bristol board ( a favorite substrate) and started cutting, gluing, trimming, and finally doodling on. Here's the result. I will make color copies of this and use it in other pieces. I plan to try another one in the next few days, using paint and paper.


Peace.

2 comments:

Suzan Buckner said...

Teesha Moore suggested this on her website--and it's one of the best suggestions EVER!! It's fun, and saves you time when you need a little twist!

Loving all the stuff that you are doing!!!

Suzan

Jillian said...

I really love how this came out! The papers are so interesting and the composition is perfect.