Sunday, June 22, 2008

Small Art ~ AKA Inchies


I admit it, I have been lurking around Small World of Inchies challenge for awhile and wondering, "How do they DO it??!!" Working so small.... So the theme this week is 'Celebrate' and I decided to give it a try. Anyone who knows me knows that I'll celebrate pretty much anything!!


The backgrounds for these were done with ink DTP on glossy cardstock. They were overstamped in white pigment ink with a variety of small party/birthday stamps, old ones mostly from Hero Arts. I also stamped a swirl in gold metallic ink. I stamped several of the images (cupcakes, hat) on turquoise and hot pink cardstock, then added glue and either clear microbeads or glitter sparkle. The hats and cupcakes were attached with 3-D foam dots.


These are my first inchies!! So let's celebrate!

6 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow they are fabulous.
Amazing Inchies. Love them all.

Nancy Dooren aka Nans said...

I love these!!! great colors and lay out!!! They make me go celebrate!!!

crafty said...

Compliments,
just luv the colours on these.
hugs
crafty joan in italy

~*~Patty said...

Lovely inchies and they DO feel like a celebration. Got a good giggle out of you saying anyone that knows you........:)

Mandy C said...

great inchies!

akatrix said...

Too cute! How is it that I just now saw these? I need to pay more attention! Now I want to make some.....
Pat