Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yippee, we're making a beehive cake!!!!


In my post of May 16 I referred to the June cover of Martha Stewart, which has a beautiful photo of the most wonderful and delish beehive cake ever. I said that as soon as my daughters come to visit we're making that cake.


Well we'll be making one this weekend!! My oldest called me a little while ago to say she's arriving late Fri and leaving late Monday night - WOOOOOHOOOOOO!! She's a college student in Mew York and I haven't seen her since January. I'm soooooooo excited - like Christmas and my birthday all together!!


My younger one won't be back until maybe July, guess I'll just have to make ANOTHER beehive cake then ~ just one of the many sacrifices of motherhood hehehehehe.

2 comments:

~*~Patty said...

What a sweet and happy picture... now get busy girls and make the beehive cake...I just cannot wait to see it! :) :) :)

Jillian said...

Yummmm...I bet the cake is going to turn out awesome. Can't wait to see photos.