Thursday, July 31, 2008

Altered Book ~ Spread #2


Here are the next 2 pages in my altered book depicting my art journey. I used tinted gesso below all the layers here, and any remnant of owl photo and text have been obscured with all the other layers.


This process feels intense for me. On these pages I wanted to show the change in my heart, seeing everything in a new way, and growth. All of these things are important contributors to my art path ~ and a year ago it was all either hidden, or not ready for revelation.


Peace.

2 comments:

~*~Patty said...

WOW! Your pages say so much and so beautifully too. Finding your inner artist is an amazing discovery and I think it just keeps on going. This spread is wonderful!

~*~*~*~ said...

beautiful pages, gaye! wonderful images and colors!!

jean