Monday, August 18, 2008

Art Journal Page




We are in week 3 over at Collage Play with Crowabout, a fantastic group put together by Nancy B of Something Two Crow About.




Many thanks to some recent posts by Suzan Buckner's blog (Thrifty Collage Artist) and Be...Dream...Play/Elizabeth B.. The fact that I attempted - and am pretty pleased by - the background for this page is directly attributable to both of these extremely talented women.




This page definitely reflects my artistic state of mind - 'I'm lookin' for my mojo!!' Have any of you seen or found it??! Please send it my way..........




This page is dedicated to both of my beautiful daughters, Christine and Stephanie :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

:)

\***/ said...

Really nice pages! I haven't done one yet, am hoping to ply when school starts!!

Jean

~*~Patty said...

Fantastic Gaye! I just Love everything about this page and blog post!