Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bee ATC's





I am in a swap over at Art Technique ATC's, and the theme is yellow. I think of bees when I think of yellow, I don't know why!


Here are my cards, 'Bee Home 1-4'. All have painted backgrounds using the 2-step crackle process. The bees, skep, and honeycomb are all stamps by Invoke Arts. The flower stamps are from Hero Arts and Autumn Leaves, and the traditional house is made with 2 stamps (one from Inque Boutique, and the roof portion is from an unknown source). All backgrounds and edging on cards is Versacolor pigment in Lagoon Blue (LOVE this color). The bees and words are stamped in black Ancient Page dye ink. The doodads on each card are from my stash....


"Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,

A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest." ~ Robert Montgomery

4 comments:

Karen Mowrey said...

I came here and what did I see?
found some art that shows a bee...
if you don't mind,
I would like the world to see,
a link, a picture, in a post from me!

Smile...you have "bee"n spotted!!!

If you do not wish to bee a part of my next Bee Spotting post let me know ASA"bee" or forever hold your bees!


You little sneaky bee! Love them, of course!!!!

~*~Patty said...

Karen's 'sonnet' to you is great :) Love all of your yellow bee ATC's and the quote at the bottom, all so Lovely too!!!

Karen Mowrey said...

They will Bee Spotted next week!!!

I need a week to regain organizational skills!!

xo

The Recollection Parlor said...

Beautiful!