Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Celebrate with me!


This is my 100th post here! I can hardly believe it! I have made so many friends here in blogland, I just love it! Everyday when I look at your blogs, see your work, leave comments, and read the comments here... it just fills me up. I appreciate all of you! I see new things every day on your blogs, learn new things every day from you, and hope I'm able to give back in kind.


I made this 4"x 8" canvas board to celebrate 100, and want to give it away here! You have to leave a comment on this post NO LATER THAN FRIDAY AUGUST 15, 12 MIDNITE PDT. I will randomly draw the winning post on Saturday morning ~ and post your name HERE. Good Saturday morning to you!! The winner has been selected randomly - the old school way, by writing each name on a slip of paper, throwing all the slips on my desk, closing my eyes and seeing where my finger landed ;) AND WE HAVE A WINNER (you are all winners, thanks so much for commenting and visiting); JILL is the name selected!! Since I have your snail mail I'll get this out in the mail on Monday!! Be sure and check back to see if you've won this canvas - it's got a hanger on it and everything!


Thank you for visiting with me, inspiring me, and connecting with me :)
"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." ~ Henry Van Dyke

15 comments:

akatrix said...

Gaye, me! me! me! I love that canvas...birdies are my very fave. (Well, maybe little vintage girls with birdies on their heads or wings on their backs! : )
Congrats on your 100th post~ Amazing!
Pat

Cyndi said...

Uh, uh, Pat has to share the birdies! Love it, and love your blog, too. One of these days I'll get my blog going....

Cyndi - Dreams Unltd

Lisa said...

Congrats Gaye, I love your canvas and I'm so jealous that you have the time to post so much. I've got to stop working as many hours so I can play with my blog too. I love reading your blog. I really wanna win that canvas. It's beautiful.

Sharon said...

I do enjoy reading your blog and you have made a sweet collage for give away.

Jill said...

Congrats on post #100!! The collage you made for your giveaway is gorgeous too!

~*~Patty said...

Your quote and canvas are SO lovely Gaye!!!! What a sweet birdie!!! Congratulations on your 100th post! That is VERY exciting!!! Thank you for a chance to win such a fun prize :) Also thank you for making my blog so much fun by your visits and taking the time to leave comments, it means the world to me ooxoo

akingslow said...

HI Gaye, you are very generous to give this piece away. I really love it and would be so happy if I won. Congratulations on your prolific blogging.
Thanks again for sharing
Joan

ellisa said...

Gaye, i've got the perfect place for that little beauty! Thanks for blogging, you have been a real inspiration to me. Ellisa

Karen Mowrey said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. So fun to celebrate with you.

Love that quote and can not beelieve I have never read it before. Brilliant!

Barbara said...

Congratulation on your blog celebration. Hope to see more of your work.

\***/ said...

How lovely, Gaye!! Thank you for sharing your celebration with us! Congratulations!!

Jean

Suzan Buckner said...

Happy BlogAversary...(is that a WORD???)..way to go!! I am loving your latest journal pages!!!
suzan

kiwicarole said...

Congrats on reaching 100! Visiting your blog for the first time, love your canvas work!!
Carole

The Recollection Parlor said...

Beautiful work - please include me!!

2

Jill said...

OH MY GOSH!! Gaye, your beautiful canvas arrived in the mail today. It is going to be a wonderful piece to decorate my very bare cubicle at work!! Even DH, who hardly glances at my art stuff, loved it! Thank you so much. A proper thanks will be sent off in the mail by the end of the week---w/the new job I'm giving myself a couple extra days (lol). Thanks again!!!! I'm so happy to have a piece of your art.