Saturday, August 2, 2008

Disguises ATC


The current swap in my Altered Start group has the theme of disguises. For awhile I was stumped... but I remembered this fun Halloween stamp I have had FOREVER.


'Who are you??' is inspired by one of my favorite TV shows, CSI (the Vegas edition ~ the original and still the best). I am secretly in love with Gil Grissom, such a shame that he's leaving mid-season... My card is made with yellow police line cardstock, emblazoned with CSI. I used a multicolor Kaleidocolor stamp pad to make the inset piece on glossy cardstock. My CSI 'investigators' are embossed in black EP and colored with pigment inks, then cut out (VERY TRICKY) and glazed with Glossy Accents. I wrapped black fiber around the card and added the phrase, edged in blue from the Kaleidacolor pad. Finished with black jewels from Doodlebug and edging both cards in black Sharpie.


Listen to the evidence...

No comments: