Friday, August 1, 2008

This much beauty and fun...



...must be illegal. Or fattening. Linked to increased spontaneity and joy? Is undergoing scrutiny by the FDA, CDC, IRS, DOJ, HAHA, YAYA, and various other (nefarious) agencies?


Well I don't care about that! I did receive the most beautiful array of napkins from Sharon over at Norah's Art. She is directly responsible for making me napkin crazy ~ along with several friends now ~ and this is how she treats me ;) My head is all ready awash with places and scenes for each of these beauties!! And then there's the envie she sent them in - now posted above my desk so that when I get back to paying these **^%%#$$@@& bills I can have some mental peace (I HATE dealing with $, am I the only one?).


Go visit Sharon, but be sure you have some time to spend there...


Beauty prevails.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! What an awesome assortment of napkins! I'm going to go check out her blog too. Are you ready for the journal workshop?? C'ya there next week.

Sharon said...

Yipeeeee

~*~Patty said...

Oh what a thrill it must have been to receive that envie in the mail AND full of wonderful goodies too! Art mail is the best!

~*~*~*~ said...

that is a waaaaay rockin envy!! yes, i hate the $$$ thing too!!! there's never enough of it, what' up with that??? i'm inspired now to go use some napkins i received from a friend last month!!!

jean