Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blog love!

A great Saturday to all of you!

I've seen some cool things out there in blog land that I want to share with you!!

The very talented and gracious m heart (secret notebooks...wild pages/m heart) has been posting some cool images from vintage cookbooks - they rock!! I have placed some in my image folder all ready and they will definitely reappear in some form down the road here... While visiting her check out her stunning photos, such great color and subjects here. She's got it going on in the berkshires over there :)

A blog giveaway is posted at Be...Dream...Play/Elizabeth B.. Any of you who know elizabeth's blog and work know how great it is. She posted a giveaway relating, of course, to art journals. Look for the post with the tree house photo :)....

That's all for the moment folks....
I'll be back in a bit with some freebies for ya!

No comments: