Monday, September 29, 2008

Green + Yellow + F =





A fun and challenging swap in my Art Techniques ATC group. Initially I thought this would be SOOOOOOOOO easy - 'f' as in FLOWER, FEMININE, FAIRY, the SIXTH letter in the alphabet, etc, etc. Well it wasn't so easy but I just kept moving forward.


All cards are done on recycled cardboard and started with various green pattern papers. You can hardly see them anymore!! I used pattern tissue on top of all of them, then stenciled on different size circles with ink. The images are stamped in various shades of green, using chalk, dye and pigment inks. The stamps are from Paper Bag Studios, Time to Stamp, and an unknown source. The small jeweler tags were coffee stained and stamped with an 'f' from an alphabet set by K and Co. Eyelets are from Bazzill and brads are from JoAnn essentials and Making Memories. Flower accents are from Prima, and each card is coated in clear ep.


I'm glad I just went with this, it's hard for me to be spontaneous sometimes!!


4 comments:

akatrix said...

Love these and love your new header! Very cheerful and inviting....
Pat

Sharon said...

They turned out great.

wahm922 said...

Using patter tissue is one of my favorite things and yours look wonderful!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

I think spontaneous is working out VERY nicely for you Gaye! Love the details on these cards, especially the tiny jewelry tags (I have some of those), you had a lot of guidelines to work within too!