Saturday, September 20, 2008

'Winds of Change' Journal Page


OOH I had to take a break from my little buildings and make a journal page for Collage Play with Crowabout Group. I'm actually a little behind, uploading week 7 today, but Nancy is currently offline... boohoo, miss her cheerful presence!


I got that Tom Petty song in my head, and then thought about my transformation through my art, blogging, creating... and I knew I had to make a page that reflected it. A year ago I could never have seen this part of my life.


How strange!

4 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

This altered life IS a fantastic journey, isn't it Gaye!!! Love TPetty, that song AND your page! WOW!!! Wish I could settle down here, I keep spinning!!! and I don't mean wool ;)

Jill said...

I've gone skydiving twice and that song always brings back memories of that. I love your page!! I have not done a single week. So sad.

wahm922 said...

Great page!

I so miss being creative:(

PCarriker said...

What a fun blog! So much to look at. I love your journal page:-)