Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feelin' like Fall


This ATC is for the monthly challenge in the Art Techniques ATC group, with a theme of Pumpkins. The background is fabric and I distressed the edges a bit. I used some very old pumpkin stamps that I have ~ who made them I can't recall!! They were stamped with black pigment and clear embossed on paint chips as well as a hand painted paper which was a RAK. The owl was stamped on that gorgeous black/blue/metallic mulberry paper (another RAK, how fortunate I am to receive these awesome goodies :). The eyelet is from Making Memories and the beads are by Bliss Beads and Blue Moon (leaves).
This ATC also fits in nicely with this week's theme of Fabric over at Arty Girlz.


It may be 95 outside today (blech) but it's definitely feelin' like fall in the salon!

5 comments:

crissi said...

Lovely Atc Gaye the fabric works so well for the background.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Faye said...

Beautiful ATC. I love all the different elements in it. It's hard to imagine getting all those wonderful things on such a tiny area, but you did it well.

RubyMay said...

your blog is great...lovely work on here...thoroughly enjoyed my visit TFS x

Julie said...

Fantastic ATC Gaye

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Your fabric ATC is wonderful Gaye! I really want to play with fabric again, if I can just 'find' my sewing machine ;)