Monday, January 5, 2009

Full Journal


I was visiting one of my favorite blogs recently, Norah's Art from Sharon T, and she posted about a journal collaboration of sorts which is being led by Misty Mawn ( Misty Mawn's blog ). I investigated and have decided to participate.


Here's my first page for my 'Full' journal this month. The info about the daily journal voyage is here. Misty is incredibly talented and inspiring, as is Sharon (have you read her fantastic article in the current issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors??).


Have a full day :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! Your journal page is gorgeous. I love the greens! I hope you have a great week.

Sharon said...

What a great start and thank you for the shout-out. I'm back at my desk and may fall behind ...so far so good.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Well this sounds interesting Gaye, SO glad you're blogging again...I've missed you! oxo