Wednesday, February 4, 2009

..... unhinged .......


Here's a journal page from today. I was working on something else but had some drying time to use up. As soon as I decided to do a journal page I felt better. Then my HEAD starts up with a zillion different images, colors, words, borders, stamps, themes, TOO MUCH INFO. Sometimes I just want to DO and be spontaneous with it. It is so difficult for me to just flow and shut down that inner chatter (mostly white noise actually).


So here's what I came up with, in less than 30 minutes.


Full release.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Gaye! I LOVE this piece! It's fantastic. I'm finding, with me, going quick and not thinking so much turns out better stuff than when I sit around and obsess over each little detail and then never finish. TGIF (almost)...

Elizabeth Golden said...

This is great. Some times you just have to sit down and go at it. You should do this more often.