.... good enough to EAT!!
Happy Love Fest everyone ;)
Here's the recipe, courtesy of Martha Stewart (you KNOW they are yummy, and SO easy)
1/2 pound butter, unsalted
2 1/2 c. packed light brown sugar
6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
4 large eggs
2 t. vanilla extract
2 c. flour
1/2 t. salt
decorations - powdered sugar, colored sugar, any ol' sugar ;)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan; line with wax paper.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl combine butter, brown sugar, and chocolate. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue at 10-second intervals until all chocolate is melted.
3. Beat the eggs and vanilla into the melted chocolate mixture. Beat in the flour and salt.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out nearly clean, 35-40 min. Cool completely.
5. Turn the brownies out onto a baking sheet, then flip over again onto another sheet. Cut with a heart shaped cookie cutter and decorate as you wish. Cut the leftover pieces and dust with confectioners sugar.
ENJOY to your heart's content!!
Like all hearts, some of these are broken, some are in pieces, some are whole.....
Hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's Day!!