Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine, my ZETTI Valentine.....











Happy Super Sunday to all!! WOOT WOOT!




Actually I don't think the game will be all that interesting.... but certainly looking forward to seeing the Boss at halftime ;-)








Here are some zetti valentine ATC's I made for a swap in the Art Techniques group. I had never attempted zetti before, and this was really fun! I especially enjoyed how un-romantic my cards turned out to be, especially after just finishing that set of very romantic pages for the book collaboration (see prior post). The paper doll images are from a fantastic sheet purchased at phenomenon 1859 etsy shop. If you enjoy collage or other forms of mixed media/altered art/scrapbooking you should take a look there! She has OVER 500 digital collage sheets and the quality and service are fantastic!! In fact I think she's having a sale right now.....




The papers are from many sources, mostly I just dug them out of my small scrap pile (yes I have my scraps categorized by small, large, image styles, plain, etc). The numbers are stickers from a glittery set by Making Memories. I also used my Sharpies, Neo crayon, decorative edge scissors, and then there are those FISH..... Courtesy of another freebie snagged from Suzan Buckner's blog (Thrifty Collage Artist).








Here's an early valentine wish for all of you!!

3 comments:

Susan Sager Brown said...

These valentines are awesome!!! Love your art and blogging! I have given you an award on my blog, if you are into that. I have spent many hours, while I'm at work enjoying your art via a tiny blackberry screen!
xoSusan

Barbara Hagerty said...

I absolutely LOVE these!! What fabulous little collage valentines!

And thanks so much for including the link to the Etsy and the tip about the sale! I just bought a bundle of collage sheets, thanks to you!!

J and Z said...

ooo these are super cute! wonderful zetti work!