The Unique LA show this past weekend was BEYOND awesome!! I was so anxious and feeling so unprepared last week....
Then I arrived at the venue on Friday to set up my booth. The place was great and we had a terrific view of the city since we were on the Penthouse floor of the building.
I came back Saturday morning and set up my items in the booth. There were LOTS of people and I made my first sale in the first 30 minutes of the event!!!! WOOO HOOO! My hubby popped in for a surprise visit (he is the BEST) so I had a chance to look around a bit. My FRIENDS are the best, on Sunday some of them came to see me (still waiting for those pics!!). So many talented and creative people were there, it was a very energizing place to be!!
So my wrap up for the event looks like this:
- My goals were met
- I met many local artists and now have a way to network and connect with them :)
- talked with and met SO MANY wonderful and creative people
- My artwork had great exposure
- The feedback I received was very positive
- There is a lot of interest in my work
- I was interviewed for a profile piece on a local arts website (OMG)
- when asked "Are you the artist?" I cold reply with "Yes I am" (NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have ever seen this for myself!!!)
- I sold enough to cover my rental fee!!!!
- this experience is a major investment in my art, my practice, and my confidenc
A very FULL weekend indeed.