Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pink and Orange


I was making the background for this journal page when all that paint play took off (see previous post). Who knew??


This is for the Collage Play with Crowabout Group on Flickr. Nancy provided some very colorful an fun retro images this week, I had to journal it! Lots of fun to make this and thinkin' about my friends (that means YOU ;). I am always so grateful for these friendships. The 2 girlfriends sharing 2 wings was inspired by a glass statue I saw in Philadelphia!


Cheers friends!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Love your joyful art Gaye! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog... I see we're kindred spirits!! I too photograph my hands sometimes - think I'll scan 'em next time and use them in collages - more play!! ;o)

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Lovely details and colors Gaye! Very inspiring!

TonyaA said...

Yes...! I love this! Great colors too!