Saturday, August 15, 2009

Paris Salon Redux

You know it's time to clean the studio
when getting to the worktable has become an X-treme sport.
The desk??
Floor?? What floor?? Who needs a floor??

$1,000,000 (just a refresher for numbers with only 6 zero's ;) to the first one to find my copy of 'Acrylic Revolution'.....

Yet I still feel compelled to accumulate MORE paper.... BETTER paper....

and, of course, one cannot have enough cardboard on hand, can one?
Did I mention we live in EARTHQUAKE country?

A small platoon of fluffy pink and yellow chicks...
Will keep you updated as to my progress here, along with any helpful organizing tips.
EXPECT A GIANT INVENTORY REDUCTION SALE BEGINNING AUG. 20 IN MY ETSY SHOP!!!!
Back later w/some more One-A-Days!

2 comments:

Trudi Sissons said...

I always seem to let out a huge 'exhale' when I see I'm not alone in the madness. I love your description of navigating your way about your studio as an 'extreme sport'! Very funny. I have my copy of Acrylic Revolution handy, but it took me 3 days to find my Dover Harper Illustration books. (They were in the livingroom under the sofa) Of course...where else?
:0)
Love your art and really enjoy your stories.

*jean* said...

OMG gaye, I am SOOO glad I am not the only one!! getting to my desk has become an extreme sport too!! i keep trying to get my house organized but to no avail...i have no attention span when it comes to putting things in order...

maybe someday i'll post my mess in all it's glory...

cheers,

jean