Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Here's hoping all of you had wonderful holidays and the opening of the new year brings promise, hope, and the enthusiasm for new beginnings.

My word for 2009 was 'FULL'.  The year definitely lived up to the word!  So now I need a word for 2010, a year which I am very excited about for reasons yet unknown to me.  After several days now the word is clear to me ~ 'INTENT'.  Definition courtesy of Dictionary.com:

in⋅tent  /ɪnˈtɛnt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-tent]
–adjective
1. firmly or steadfastly fixed or directed, as the eyes or mind: an intent gaze.

2. having the attention sharply focused or fixed on something: intent on one's job.

3. determined or resolved; having the mind or will fixed on some goal: intent on revenge.

4. earnest; intense: an intent person.

No comments: