Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ADD in Serious Overdrive!!

I can't post without a picture, so here's a page from a couple of weeks ago....

ANYWAY I am working and thinking about so many projects these days!!  Thus far my summer vacation has been very productive, all in a good way.  I can't remember the last time I felt this way....
The current list includes:
  • several art projects underway - some will be revealed at a later time ;)
  • lots of gardening!!
  • socializing with friends
  • organizing new projects and courses for the new school year
  • teaching myself Photoshop Elements (any pointers would be GREATLY appreciated)
  • finishing work for several online art classes - and thinking about starting ANOTHER one
  • preparing to return to school in the fall to complete my Master's degree.....
 I'm enjoying myself immensely though...
What's on your current 'to-do' list??

No comments: