Saturday, July 24, 2010

Journal Page with a new twist.........

Here's a page I did the other day, with a lead ~ inspiration-wise ~ Patti Digh's July 21 post at 37 Days Website.  The new twist for me is that I WROTE AN ENTRY on this page!!!!!  Then I mostly covered it up.  I definitely FELT better after I wrote this. AMAZING.  All of this is connected with a difficult family situation currently underway.  The poem on the top ~ printed on vellum ~ is the same one Patti posted on her site.  It leapt off the screen at me.  I've been looking at it EVERYDAY since I first saw it on Thursday.

Workin' on some BIG LOVE here...........

2 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

hoping that your art helps you in this journey called life Gaye ... it certainly has helped me move toward healing
May the long time sun shine upon you
All Love surround you
and the pure Light within in
Guide your way on
oxo

Ophelia said...

Found your blog today and I love your work!!!