Sunday, September 19, 2010

Halloween Mix

Here are a few ATC's and a skinny I've made.  Some are light while others are kind of dark and pensive, actually.  I seem to back and forth between those 2 poles fairly regularly these days!

You Put a Spell On Me
Mixed Media skinny
jack-o-lantern in window from Dover
Vintage beauty from digitalcollagesheets.com
This is SO much better in person, the scan doesn't do justice to the sparkle and color here!!


Haunted
Mixed Media ATC
this girl is a freebie I got from ??? {can't remember}
the flower bouquet she's got is an old old stamp I have
the text is from abook I have of short stories by Guy de Maupassant ~ this story is called
"Letter on a Corpse" ~ I took a little artistic liberty with the order of the words!


Mysterious Fear
Text from same story as above; I also changed the order of the words slightly here ;)
The woman is another freebie, same group as the one in the card above.


Halloween Spirit
The skull and sentiment stamps both came out of the $1 bin at Michael's.  The orane oval was cut from some packaging on a Martha Stewart product ;)

Wishing all of you endless treats and few tricks!!

1 comment:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

tricks n treats to you too dear Gaye

life is all about Light and dark ... isn't it ... how special to be able to express yourself so well in your artwork ... a wonderful release!
TFS!
oxo