Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Plate Fills Up..........

.........and I'm off to a new school year!! The past 2 days were spent prepping and making policy decisions, dividing up duties, etc.  Students arrive on Monday the 13th.  In case I didn't tell you before, my 'day' job is teaching science and all visual art classes at an 'options' high school.  I love it and I love {most of} my students {most of} the time.  So cool ~ to be able to combine 2 areas for which I have great passion ~ and then to share this passion with young folks and see their perspectives on things as well.

Here are two more ATC's recently completed.  I'm really enjoying these and have been trading again. which is such fun and a great way to meet people ;)

To the Jewish friends out there, L'Shana Tova...........

Takin' It Easy
song title by Woody Guthrie


Silent Sunlight
song title by Cat Stevens
p.s. this is part of the canvas from this post


2 comments:

Aileen said...

Thank you for your nice comments on my blog :-) I'm enjoying perusing your blog,fun eye candy!!

Happy Creating,

Aileen~
http://aileensmusings.blogspot.com/

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Brilliant use of your canvas Gaye

Lucky kids out there to have you to spend the day with!
oxo