Sunday, September 12, 2010

The teacher and the student

Tomorrow I see my students.  Love that.  They help me everyday, often in ways I see more clearly when they are NOT around... I don't understand this but I accept it.

last year's panorama photo

The other excitement today is the this teacher becomes the student with none other than *drumroll * Chris Cozen!!!
I'm sure many of you are familiar with how talented and fabulous she is!!  She is teaching the following class in my area:
Driven to Abstraction: Deriving the Abstract from the Actual
2 Day Workshpop
Instructor: Chris Cozen
Dates: November 13 & 14, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 10 am -4 p.m.

I am beyond excited for this opportunity and am sure I will be filled up and super-inspired!!

WOOT WOOT

Now I have to wait...for November... but I'm sure I'll have plenty to do between now and then ;)

2 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

oh lucky you Gaye
can't wait to see what you learn!
Enjoy * Enjoy!
oxo

BlueRidgeLady said...

How exciting Gaye! So happy for you! Your blog is so beautiful!! Just stopping by to say hi! xoxox