Wednesday, July 25, 2012

One Truth

Here's a mixed media collage I did today.  I will be abandoning this soon as part of Michael deMeng's Art Abandonment movement.  Yes it is a movement!!  If you haven't seen the art, joy, love, camaraderie, and positive energy being shared by this group, it is well worth a look.


The size is about 6" x 9".  The blue paper in the background came from one of the bulletin boards in my classroom last year.  I am looking for a new school so have decided to incorporate this paper into my art.... 



Moving forward with the knowledge that there is one truth.  Thank goodness!!



3 comments:

April Cole said...

This is a wonderful piece. :]
The deep blue background, really catches my interest.
Choosing to have this be part of "The Abandonment Project", I think is a fantastic idea... someone is in for a treat for sure.
Take care ~xx

~*~Patty S said...

I admire your contributions to the Abandonment Project Gaye...this canvas is another brilliant piece for some lucky person

I need to get myself in gear here...I seem to be all over the place!
oxo

Seth said...

You are contributing to a great project and one very lucky person will be finding your work. I love the way you highlighted the word 'truth' with the circle and drips.