Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sketchbook Stuff

On my list: DRAW.
I have a sketchbook and here are a couple of recent entries....

This is taken from a photograph.  I think the background is distracting.


Detail.  Background done in watercolor and Pitt pen; flower done in ink markers, Pitt pen, Sharpie paint markers.  Can't stop layering!!


Next....


Sometimes easier said than done, eh?


I'm currently mad about this here paint :)

Not much else going on here.  Lots of inspiration and ideas though.  

New feature premiering tomorrow, please come back for a look!!

Mwah!





2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Your pages are super Gaye...drawing is something I would like to focus on...I enrolled in Misty Mawn's fantastic on line class and I keep letting life get in the way

wondering if it is fear related if you know what I mean...

maybe this little confession help help spur me on...
thank you for inspiring me too!
oxo

April Cole said...

Lovely "play-time"... your journal pages are great!
Very inspiring, indeed. :]