Sunday, November 18, 2012

Can you feel it?

I can. After months of dwelling in a difficult place, emotionally speaking, the light is beginning to shine. YES!!

So here are some fairly recent journal pages, part of a book dedicated to quotes that inspire and remind me about the journey.  Thanks to all the teachers in my life for helping me to this current place.

Journal Note: I am using one of the Strathmore Mixed Media journals.  I love everything about this EXCEPT the coil binding. 


My teachers are everywhere.


Many of them have been around me for a long time.


Waiting.


For me to hear them.


I love this page.  Did a little damage from excessive heat gun action. DOH.


Inspiration from Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday videos.


This stamped image has been laying around here for a long time....


waiting for me.

Thank you for visiting with me.  Have a wonderful {every} day.

1 comment:

Elisabet said...

Hi Sweetie, I am glad to hear you are in a brighter place now! I love the colors you have chosen for your journal pages! Journals are amazing things when you need help working through and issue, especially the darkness! Plus they are much cheaper than therapy, well, maybe not because of course we want all the latest and greatest art supplies... let's put it this way, you get a lot more bang for your buck with art supplies, LOL!
Hugs,
Beth P